About Charm City Puppies
Charm City Puppies was opened in January, 2012 in Columbia, Maryland. It is family owned and operated by lifetime Maryland natives. As dog owners and lovers, we saw a need for an upscale puppy store that exceeds the expectations of discerning dog lovers in the area. Of course, none of this could be achieved without the most healthy and cute puppies from reputable breeders. Working off of this solid foundation, we designed a breathtaking pet store around our core philosophy of never cutting corners.
The cuteness may be overwhelming the first time you enter Charm City Puppies. You will often hear gasps of delight as first-time customers stop in their tracks when they realize that they aren’t dreaming (no, we are not exaggerating!). The most adorable and healthy puppies you may ever see are displayed in stylish cribs and playpens. They have plenty of room to run around and socialize with other puppies. This allows each puppy’s unique and lovable personality to shine through. You will be captivated by the bright, happy environment inside. The elegant decor, cheerful environment, and unprecedented cleanliness make this little puppy shop a one-of-a-kind place. Just ask and our staff will show you to one of our Puppy Parks, where you can play and bond with your potential puppy.
The PuppiesOur puppies are the true cornerstone of the store. You will notice that each and every puppy is happy and healthy. That is because we deal only with reputable and trustworthy breeders. None of our puppies for sale are selected from breeders with sub-standard kennel conditions, without exception. We stand by our puppy breeders with guarantees and great customer service. When buying puppies at Charm City, you will never leave feeling hesitant about taking your new family member home. Our close relationship with our outstanding local veterinarian ensures that each puppy gets the care that they need at all times. Each puppy is up to date on their vaccinations, receives a standard check-up once a week, and receives special care as needed. We love and care for each and every puppy in the store until they find a home. We carry a variety of the most popular pure breed dogs, including Golden Retriever Puppies, Yorkie Puppies, Pomeranian Puppies, Maltese Puppies, German Shepherd Puppies, Dachshund Puppies, English Bulldog Puppies, and French Bulldog Puppies, just to name a few.
Our staff at Charm City Puppies is yet another reason why we stand out from other pet stores. Our employees have veterinary technician and dog care experience. By carrying just puppies, our knowledgeable staff is able to answer all your specific questions about our pure breed puppies and designer puppies. Any staff member will be glad to help you with any questions you may have, so don’t be shy to ask for help. Our staff makes sure that every puppy is a good fit for their potential new home. We take the time to make sure that new owners understand the responsibility of having a new puppy and are able to provide care specific to each breed. We reserve the right to deny the sale of a puppy to any customer that is not a good fit with our puppy.
At Charm City Puppies, we stand by all of our adorable and healthy puppies. All of our puppies are examined at least once a week by our veterinarian. In addition, we provide a complementary veterinary examination to give you the added assurance that your new puppy will go home healthy and happy. In the event that your puppy becomes ill after purchase, we include a 14-day warranty, as well as a 1-year warranty on any hereditary and congenital defects that may develop within that time.
What is included in the cost of our puppies?
- Microchip – Each puppy comes microchipped, which allows your dog to be identified with a microchip scanner. If your dog becomes lost or stolen at any time, an amber alert will be sent to vets and shelters. Microchipped puppies that are lost or stolen have a 93% rate of return. The AKC Companion Animal Recovery microchip comes with many extras that you will not find with traditional microchips. Some of these extras include:
- Automatically generated lost pet poster
- Lost pet Alert sent to all members within 50 mile radius
- Annual Reminders to update your pet information
- 24/7 Access to AKC Companion Animal Recovery services
- No annual fees. The one-time enrollment fee is covered by Charm City Puppies.
- Free Lifetime Enrollment In Microchip Program – Once purchased from us, your puppy will be enrolled for life at lostmypet.com with these added benefits.
- Puppy Health Warranty – Our warranty takes the stress out of selecting a healthy puppy. With your new puppy, you will receive a 14-Day Health Warranty which includes diagnostics and treatment. In addition, you receive our 1-Year Extended Warranty which covers hereditary and congenital disorders.
- Health Records – Each puppy comes with a comprehensive record of health, including all of the up-to-date vaccination and deworming information.
- Free Wellness Visit – Charm City Puppies provides a free wellness visit at VCA Columbia Animal Hospital at Hickory Ridge (located only 2 miles from the store) within 2 days of purchase.
- Vaccinations – All of our puppies are up to date on their vaccinations and dewormings. After 8 weeks of age, our puppies are vaccinated at 12 and 16 weeks, and are dewormed once a month until 6 months of age. While our puppies are under our care they receive all their scheduled vaccinations and dewormings.
- Pedigree – Each puppy that we sell comes with a 4-generation pedigree. This will also show if your puppy has a show champion in its bloodline.
- Registration – All of our puppies come registered, and most are registered by the AKC.
- Training DVD – This comprehensive training DVD is hosted by renowned Hollywood dog behavior specialist Joel Silverman. Silverman was named dog trainer of the year at the 2008 ‘Showdogs of the Year’ awards at the Westminster Dog Show.
- 60-Day Complimentary Health Insurance Trial – The AKC Pet Healthcare Plan provides coverage for any injury or accident that may happen to your puppy within 60 days of purchase.
- 1-Year Subscription to AKC Family Dog magazine.
- AKC New Puppy Handbook – This official quick reference guide to purebred care and training is helpful even for those who are experienced dog owners.
- Toll-Free puppy owner support hotline – If you have any questions at all about training your puppy, trainers from MyPetTrainer.com are only one phone call away.
Stop in to our pet store and see our adorable and healthy puppies! Already have a dog at home? Check out our accessories in our puppy and dog boutique. Please feel free to call us at 410-203-0000 or fill out our contact form. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to help you!
See our selection of Purebred Puppies, as well as Designer Puppies and Hypoallergenic Puppies.